Tombleson's views of the Rhine / edited by W. G. Fearnside.
- London : Published by W. Tombleson & Co., 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 190 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD801 R74 T75 1832Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Macintosh, Printer, 20, Great New Street, London.
Illustrations by H. Goodman, John Cleghorn, T. Harris, J. Clark, H. Winkles, J. How, W. O. Smith, T. Cox, J. Bishop, John Smith, Hall, James Tingle, J. Peters, D. Thompson, W. Hood, W. Lacey, W. Watts, R. Wilson, J. Watts, T. Jacison, Cutten, J.F. Palmer, J. Jackson, J. Stone, J. Steed, J. Willis, Price, J. Cox, H. Bond, J. Weeks, Wells, J. Drury, Ward, T. Hone, J. Saunders, A. Cruse, J. Wilson, T. Hart, T. Jones, Frost, J. Waters, Shenfield, T. Field, J. Barker, James Carter, T. Howard, J. Stokes; after William Tombleson.
- Subject Terms:
- Macintosh -- Printer.Rhine River Valley -- Description and travel.Rhine River Valley -- Pictorial works.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1832.Tombleson, W. & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.