IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Spilsbury, F. B. (Francis B.), Account of a voyage to the western coast of Africa , 1807
Account of a voyage to the western coast of Africa : performed by His Majesty's sloop Favourite, in the year 1805 : being a journal of the events which happened to that vessel from the time of her leaving England till her capture by the French and the return of the author in a cartel / by F. B. Spilsbury ; illustrated with numerous engravings.
- London : Printed for R. Phillips, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -43,  p. 9 pl. (3 fold.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT497 S75 1807View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard, pub. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... [1st series] London, 1805-10. vol. VI [no. 5].
Printed by J.G. Barnard, 57, Snow-Hill.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, West -- Description and travel.Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Favourite (Ship)Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1807.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.