Spilsbury, F. B. (Francis B.), Account of a voyage to the western coast of Africa , 1807
- Account of a voyage to the western coast of Africa : performed by His Majesty's sloop Favourite, in the year 1805 : being a journal of the events which happened to that vessel from the time of her leaving England till her capture by the French and the return of the author in a cartel / by F. B. Spilsbury ; illustrated with numerous engravings.
- London : Printed for R. Phillips, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -43,  p. 9 pl. (3 fold.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT497 S75 1807Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard, pub. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... [1st series] London, 1805-10. vol. VI [no. 5].
Printed by J.G. Barnard, 57, Snow-Hill.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, West -- Description and travel.Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Favourite (Ship)Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1807.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.