Wytham Stream / by Claire Lawson-Hall & Muriel Mallows.
- Oxford : Alembic Press, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : ill ; 45 x 8 cm. folded to 7 x 8 cm. + 1 v. (8 leaves : ill. ; 8 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 L38 W87 1993Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in case.
"Etchings by Muriel Mallows and text by Claire Lawson-Hall who also did the binding."--Colophon.
Printed on one side of two sheets, folded accordion style with text and illustrations on alternating leaves; first and last leaf attached to covers.
Edition limited to 70 copies of which 10 copies have extra set of prints.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 213
Selected exhibitions: “'Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower': Artists' Books and the Natural World" (Yale Center for British Art, May 15 - August 10, 2014).
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of a deluxe edition of 10 containing an extra set of prints.
- Subject Terms:
- Alembic Press (Oxford, England) -- Publisher.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1993.Miniature books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)