Keble's morning hymn / illuminated by B.B.B. ; chromo-lithographed by W.R. Tymms.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Day & Son, Lithographers to the Queen, [1860?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 18 x 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4839 K15 M66 1861Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View catalog record for the manuscript version of Keble's morning hymn
- A manuscript version of this work is in the collection of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts (see link provided herewith). It appears likely that this manuscript served as the source for Day & Son's publication.
Selected from Keble's Christian year.
The preface includes an explanation of the illustrations.
In the Dec. 1, 1860, issue of The Publishers' Circular, Day & Son announces that Keble's morning hymn "will be ready in December."
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books, v. 121, col. 469
BAC: British Art center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gold-stamped brown pebbled cloth. Bookplate of Anne Renier and F.G. Renier. Signed in graphite: Mary Dolan, from her uncle John Behan ... 1879.
- Subject Terms:
- Behan, John -- Provenance.Dolan, Mary -- Autograph.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Renier, Anne -- Bookplate.Renier, F. G. -- Bookplate.
- Chromolithographs -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.