The Romantic windmill : the windmill in British art from Gainsborough to David Cox, 1750-1850 / edited by Timothy Wilcox with contributions by Michael Pidgley, Michael Short and Jennifer Tann.
- [Hove, England]: Hove Museum and Art Gallery, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 83 p. : ill. (some col.); 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8261 W5 R65 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 82) and index.
"Catalogue of the exhibition, The Romantic Windmill: Hove Museum and Art Gallery, 7 March-25 April, 1993, Usher Gallery, Lincoln, 1 May-20 June, [and] Gainsborough's House, Sudbury, 10 July-September"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Windmills in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Romantic windmill , 1993