Rambles in Egypt and Candia : with details of the military power and resources of those countries, and observations on the government, policy, and commercial system of Mohammed Ali / by C. Rochfort Scott ...
- London : Henry Colburn, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT53 S42 1837Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 269
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by F. Shoberl, Jun., Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
Illustrations by Robert Jacob Hamerton. Printed by C[harles] Hamerton.
- Subject Terms:
- Colburn, Henry -- Publisher.Crete (Greece) -- Description and travel.Egypt -- Description and travel.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850 -- Printer.Muḥammad ʻAlī Pasha, Governor of Egypt, 1769-1849.Shoberl, Frederic, 1775-1853. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1837.
YCBA Collections Search
Scott, C. Rochfort (Charles Rochfort), -1872, Rambles in Egypt and Candia , 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.