Letters written during a tour through South Wales : in the year 1803 and at other times : containg views of the history, antiquities, and customs of that part of the principality : and interspersed with observations on its scenery, agriculture, botany, mineralogy, trade and manufacture / by the Rev. J. Evans.
- London : Printed for C. and R. Baldwin, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 449, , 2 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 E73 1804Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, C. and R. -- Publisher.Wales -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Evans, J. (John), active 1812, Letters written during a tour through South Wales , 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.