In-door plants, and how to grow them : for the drawing-room, balcony, and greenhouse : containing clear instructions by which ladies may obtain, at a small expense, a constant supply of flowers / by E.A. Maling ; with frontispiece.
- London : Smith, Elder and co., 1861.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 150 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB419 M35 1861Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped green publisher's cloth.
Illustration printed by Day & Son.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 16, 113
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.House plants -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Smith, Elder and co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1861.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.