Maling, E. A, In-door plants, and how to grow them , 1861
- In-door plants, and how to grow them : for the drawing-room, balcony, and greenhouse : containing clear instructions by which ladies may obtain, at a small expense, a constant supply of flowers / by E.A. Maling ; with frontispiece.
- London : Smith, Elder and co., 1861.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 150 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB419 M35 1861Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped green publisher's cloth.
Illustration printed by Day & Son.
BM (compact edition) v. 16 113
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.House plants -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Smith, Elder and co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.