IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
- [London] : Brighton Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryGR549 F77 1980 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The authorship of the chapters is as follows: Introduction and real fairies by Alison Packer; Fairies of fiction and fairy painting and illustration by Stella Beddoe; Theatre by Lianne Jarrett"--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 144) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairies -- Exhibitions.Fairies in art -- Exhibitions.Fairies in literature -- Exhibitions.