Wilton, Andrew, The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 , c1993
The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 / Andrew Wilton, Anne Lyles.
- Munich : Prestel ; c1993.
London : Royal Academy of Arts, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 339 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 W57 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Jan. 15-Apr. 12, l993, and at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., May 9-July 25, 1993.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 333-335) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.