British drawings in the India Office Library / Mildred Archer.
- Additional Title(s):
At head of title of v. 1: Commonwealth Office
At head of title of v. 2: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
At head of title of v. 3: Oriental and India Office collections
- London : H.M.S.O., 1969-
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNC228 I53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (v. 2, pages 643-662) and indexes.
Vol. 3 published: British Library, 1994, ©1995.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Drawing, British -- Catalogs.Drawing, British.Drawing.England -- London.India -- In art -- Catalogs.India Office Library and Records -- Catalogs.India Office Library.India.
- v. 1. Amateur artists.--v. 2. Official and professional artists.--v. 3. [Supplementary catalogue of drawings acquired since 1969] / by Patricia Kattenhorn.