Poems, suggested chiefly by scenes in Asia-Minor, Syria, and Greece : with prefaces, extracted from the author's journal : embellished with two views of the source of the scamander, and the aqueduct, over the Simois / by the late J.D. Carlyle.
- London : Printed by John Bulmer and Co., Shakespeare Printing Office; for John White, Horace's Head, Fleet Street, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, , 149 p.,  leaf of plate : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR339 C25 1805Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: List of subscriber's: p. [ix]-xvi.
Illustrations by R[obert] Pollard.
- Subject Terms:
- Bulmer (John) and Co. -- Printer.Middle East -- Poetry.White, John -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1805.
YCBA Collections Search
Carlyle, Joseph Dacre, 1759-1804, Poems, suggested chiefly by scenes in Asia-Minor, Syria, and Greece , 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.