The Golden age of British photography 1839-1900 : photographs from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, with selections from the Philadelphia Museum of Art ... [et al.] / edited and introduced by Mark Haworth-Booth.
- Millerton, [N.Y.] : Aperture in association with the Philadelphia Museum of Art, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 189 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryON ORDERAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Victoria and Albert Museum, June 6-Aug. 19, 1984; the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Oct. 27, 1984-Jan. 6, 1985; and at 4 other U.S. locations through May 18, 1986.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- History.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Golden age of British photography 1839-1900 , c1984