Routledge's guide to London and its suburbs : comprising description of all its points of interest : with original illustrations, a map, and index.
- New edition, revised and improved.
- London ; George Routledge, .
New York : George Routledge, .
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 202 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 R68 1871Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
BAC: British Art Center contains advertising matter.
Printed by Savill, Edwards and co., Chandos street, Covent garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- .Great Britain -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Routledge, George -- Publisher.Savill, Edwards and Co. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.