Leigh's new picture of London, or, A view of the political, religious, medical, literary, municipal, commercial, and moral state of the British metropolis : presenting a luminous guide to the stranger, on all subjects connected with general information, business, or amusement, to which is subjoined, a description of the environs.
- New edition, carefully revised.
- London : Printed for Samuel Leigh, and Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1825-5.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 520, 35 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 14 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by William Clowes, Northumberland Court.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Clowes, William -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824-5.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Leigh, Samuel -- Publisher.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Leigh, Samuel, Leigh's new picture of London, or, A view of the political, religious, medical, literary, municipal, commercial, and moral state of the British metropolis , 1825-5
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.