Cruchley's picture of London : comprising the history, rise, and progress of the metropolis to the present time : embellished with numerous engravings of public buildings, ground plans of St. Paul's Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey, with its chapel, aisles, etc. : descriptions of Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Kew Gardens, Greenwich, Woolwich, Gravesend, etc. : to which is annexed a superior coloured map of London : with references to the principal streets, omnibus routes, railway stations, etc.
- Seventeenth edition.
- London : G.F. Cruchley, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- vii, [xix]-xxiv, 324,  p.,  folded leaf of plate : ill., map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 C78 1852View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped brown publishers cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cruchley, G.F. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1852.
Engravings -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.