The British metropolis in 1851 , 1851
- The British metropolis in 1851 : a classified guide to London, so arranged as to show, in separate chapters, every object in London interesting to special tastes and occupations.
- London : Arthur Hall, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 299, 16,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 B75 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped blue publishers cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1851.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Hall, Arthur -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1851.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.