A visit to the Cathedral church of Chester : being an historical and descriptive sketch of that edifice : adapted to the use of the visitant.
- Chester [England] : Printed for George Batenman by J. Parry, (1830?).
- Physical Description:
- 55 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 S8 1833Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Stranger's companion in Chester. Chester [England, 1833?].
- Subject Terms:
- Batenman, George -- Publisher.Chester Cathedral.Parry, J. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- [1830?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.