The Chester guide, or, A walk round the walls and through the city : containing a description of the castle, cathedral, churches, and public buildings : with sketches of its ancient and ecclesiastical history, and an account of Eaton, the seat of the Marquis of Westminster.
- Chester [England] : Printed for John Seacome, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 152 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 C44 1836Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by M. Monk, Chester.
- Subject Terms:
- Chester (England) -- Description and travel.Chester Castle.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1836.Monk, M. -- Printer.Seacome, John -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
The Chester guide, or, A walk round the walls and through the city , 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.