Leigh's new pocket road-book of Scotland : containing an account of all the direct and cross roads, together with a description of every remarkable place : its curiosities, manufactures, commerce, population, and principal inns : to which are added pleasure tours to the most picturesque parts of the country : the whole forming a complete guide to every object worthy the attention of travellers : illustrated by a panorama of the remarkable in Edinburgh and a map of Scotland.
- New edition.
- London : Leigh and Son, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 494 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA870 L45 1836View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. Clowes and Son, Stamford Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes, W. and son -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1836.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1836.Leigh and Son -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.