Leigh, Samuel, Leigh's guide to Wales & Monmouthshire , 1835
- Leigh's guide to Wales & Monmouthshire : containing observations on the mode of travelling, plans of various tours, sketches of the manners and customs, notices of historical events, a description of every remarkable plance, and a minute account of the the Wye : illustrated with a map of Wales, and views of the Menai and Conway bridges.
- Third edition : with considerable addition and improvements.
- London : Printed for Leigh and Son, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 364 p.,  leaves of plates : 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 L52 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
Illustrations by J. Clark.
Printed by J. Moyes, Castle Street, Leicester Square.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect. Map wanting.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in red publisher's cloth with print laid on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Leigh and Son -- Publisher.Monmouthshire (Wales) -- Guidebooks.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Wales -- Guidebooks.
- Aquatints -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.