IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Leigh, Samuel, Leigh's guide to Wales & Monmouthshire , 1835
Leigh's guide to Wales & Monmouthshire : containing observations on the mode of travelling, plans of various tours, sketches of the manners and customs, notices of historical events, a description of every remarkable plance, and a minute account of the the Wye : illustrated with a map of Wales, and views of the Menai and Conway bridges.
- Third edition : with considerable addition and improvements.
- London : Printed for Leigh and Son, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 364 p.,  leaves of plates : 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 L52 1835View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes index.
Illustrations by J. Clark.
Printed by J. Moyes, Castle Street, Leicester Square.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect. Map wanting.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in red publisher's cloth with print laid on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Leigh and Son -- Publisher.Monmouthshire (Wales) -- Guidebooks.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Wales -- Guidebooks.
- Aquatints -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.