Menpes, Mortimer, 1855-1938, The Thames,, 1906
The Thames, by Mortimer Menpes. Text by G.E. Mitton.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 248 p. col. illus., 55 col. pl. (incl. front.) fold. map. 23 x 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 T2 M4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet, with letterpress to all but one.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Description and travel.Thames River (England)