IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomson, Richard, 1794-1865, Chronicles of London bridge , 1839
Chronicles of London bridge / by an antiquary.
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for Thomas Tegg, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 518 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA689 B8 T46 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1839.London Bridge (London, England) -- History.Tegg, Thomas -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.