The Irish tourist's illustrated handbook for visitors to Ireland in 1852 , 1852
The Irish tourist's illustrated handbook for visitors to Ireland in 1852 : with numerous maps.
- Third edition.
- London : Office of the National illustrated library, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 16, xv, 167, 70 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA980 .I6 1852Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and silver-stamped tan publisher's cloth.
BAC: Advertisement's: 16 p. at front and 70 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Ireland -- Guidebooks.Office of the National illustrated library -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1852.
Engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.