Views and history of London in the nineteenth century : being a series of illustrations of the most interesting objects in the British metropolis and its vicinity / from original drawings by Thomas H. Shepherd.
- London : Thomas Holmes, [183-?]
- Physical Description:
- 316, xlii p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 S55 1830Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Thomas Barber, Robert Wallis, William Tombleson, William Deeble, James Archer, J. Henshall, H. W. Bond, Frederick James Havell, Samuel Lacey, Robert Tingle, William Wallis, Thomas Dale, W. Watkins, M. Fox; after Thomas H. Shepherd.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped red publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Holmes, Thomas -- Publisher.London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- History.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- [183-?].
YCBA Collections Search
Shepherd, Thomas H. (Thomas Hosmer), Views and history of London in the nineteenth century , [183-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.