Pain, William, 1730?-1790?, The builder's sketch book, or, The youth's pocket companion , 1793
- The builder's sketch book, or, The youth's pocket companion : containing a great variety of out-line sketches in carpentry and architecture ... : to which is added, A list of prices for materials and labour, and labour only.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Builder's sketch book.
Youth's pocket companion.
- London : Printed for the author, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- , 52 p., 48 plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2515 P33 1793Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "A list of prices for materials and labour" ... has special t.-p. and separate pagination.
ESTC : N53816.
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers, 1556-1785. Cambridge, 1990. 626.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Details -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.Architecture, Baroque -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Architecture, Renaissance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Building -- Early works to 1800.Carpentry -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1793.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.