Millar, Oliver, 1923-2007, The Victorian pictures in the collection of Her Majesty the Queen , 1992
The Victorian pictures in the collection of Her Majesty the Queen / Oliver Millar.
- Cambridge [England] ; Cambridge University Press, 1992.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryND192 V5 M55 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This section of the Catalogue raisonné of the Queen's pictures is a sequel to the volumes, published in 1963 and 1969, which were devoted to the Tudor, Stuart, and Georgian pictures"--Pref.
Two-volume set issued in case.
Includes bibliographical references (p. lxxi-lxxv) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Painting -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Painting, Victorian -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. Text
- v. 2. Plates.