The history and antiquities of the parish of Stoke Newington in the county of Middlesex : containing an account of the prebendal manor, the church, charities, schools, meeting houses &c. : with appendices : illustrated with maps, portraits, and other engravings : selected from authentic sources / by William Robinson.
- A new edition.
- London : John Bowyer Nichols and Son, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 296 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S843 R63 1842View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: British Art Center imperfect: some plates wanting.
Printed by Nichols and Son, 25, Parliament Street, Westminster.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1842.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Nichols (John Bowyer) and Son -- Publisher.Nichols and Son -- Printer.Stoke Newington (London, England) -- Antiquities.Stoke Newington (London, England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, William, 1777-1848, The history and antiquities of the parish of Stoke Newington in the county of Middlesex , 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.