Strien, C. D. van, British travellers in Holland during the Stuart period , 1993
- British travellers in Holland during the Stuart period : Edward Browne and John Locke as tourists in the United Provinces / by C.D. van Strien ; in cooperation with the Sir Thomas Browne Institute.
- Leiden ; E.J. Brill, 1993.
New York : E.J. Brill, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 444 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDJ36 S77 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph.D.)--Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, 1989.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- Travel -- Netherlands -- History -- 17th century.Brown, Edward, 1644-1708 -- Travel -- Netherlands.Locke, John, 1632-1704 -- Travel -- Netherlands.Netherlands -- Description and travel.