British travellers in Holland during the Stuart period : Edward Browne and John Locke as tourists in the United Provinces / by C.D. van Strien ; in cooperation with the Sir Thomas Browne Institute.
- Leiden ; E.J. Brill, 1993.
New York : E.J. Brill, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 444 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDJ36 S77 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph.D.)--Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, 1989.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- Travel -- Netherlands -- History -- 17th century.Brown, Edward, 1644-1708 -- Travel -- Netherlands.Locke, John, 1632-1704 -- Travel -- Netherlands.Netherlands -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Strien, C. D. van, British travellers in Holland during the Stuart period , 1993