A hand book for travellers in Ireland : descriptive of its scenery, towns, seats, antiquities, etc. : with all the railways now open : and various statistical tables : also, an outline of its mineral structure, a brief view of its botany, and information for angles / by James Fraser.
- Sixth thousand, corrected and enlarged.
- Dublin : James McGlashan, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 735 p.,  folded leaf of plate : map l 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA980 F73 1849View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped green publisher's cloth.
Printed by Edward Bull, 6, Bachelor's walk, Dublin.
Map engraved by Joseph Wilson Lowry.
- Subject Terms:
- Bull, Edward -- Printer.Dublin (Ireland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1849.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1849.Ireland -- Guidebooks.McGlashan, James -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.