Saumarez Smith, Charles, Eighteenth-century decoration , 1993
Eighteenth-century decoration : design and the domestic interior in England / Charles Saumarez Smith.
- London : Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 407 p.  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2043 A1 S28 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 733 993 S53: Gift of the publisher, Nov. 1993.
The Lewis Walpole Library contributed several prints.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 394-397) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Interior decoration -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.Weidenfeld and Nicolson (Firm) -- Donor.