William Blake's water-colour designs for the poems of Thomas Gray. With an introd. and commentary by Geoffrey Keynes.
- London, Published by the Trianon Press for the William Blake Trust, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 72 p. plates (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 A15 G73 K49 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: This reproduction in reduced format of.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771.
YCBA Collections Search
Blake, William, 1757-1827, William Blake's water-colour designs for the poems of Thomas Gray, 1971