English art in the public galleries of London, 1888
- English art in the public galleries of London.
- London : Boussod, Valadon and Co., 1888.
- Physical Description:
- , 179 p. : ill.; 46 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 55Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "English art in the public galleries of London, the National Gallery, the South Kensington Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, illustrated with more than one hundred photogravures by Goupil & Co ..."--P. 
"Published under the direction of Thomas Humphry Ward, with the assistance of Walter Armstrong, G. H. Boughton, Austin Dobson, A. W. Hunt, W. B. Richmond, F. Mabel Robinson, Frances Sitwell and T. Woolner."
- Subject Terms:
- Painters -- Great Britain.Painting -- England -- London.