Cooper, Thomas Sidney, 1803-1902, Thirty four subjects of cattle &c. , 
Thirty four subjects of cattle &c. / designs for pictures by T.S. Cooper, 1837.
- Additional Title(s):
Designs for cattle pictures
- London : Published by Thos. Mc. Lean, 26, Haymarket. Ackermann & Co., 96 Strand and C. Tilt, 86, Fleet Street, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : ill. ; 56 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2011 17Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Thirty-four tinted lithographs of groups of cattle. Printed by A. Ducôte.
Lithographed throughout, including title page.
Cover title, on publisher's (?) gilt-stamped cloth: Designs for cattle pictures.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 113
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's (?) dark purple quarter morocco and purple cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Animals in art.Cattle in art.Ducote, A. -- Printer.Mc.Lean, Thomas -- Publisher.Tilt, C. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.