A visit to London : containing a description of the principal curiosities in the British metropolis / by S.W. ; with six copper plates.
- London : Printed for Tabart & Co. by B. McMillan, Bow Street, Covent Garden, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 2, 196 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 V5 1810Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Possibly by Sarah Scudgell Wilkinson, who is also the author of Visit to a farm-house. See BM and NUC pre-56.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards, as issued.
BM (compact edition) v. 26
NUC pre-56 v. 664
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- London.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.Great Britain -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature.McMillan, B. -- Printer.Tabart & Co. -- Publisher.Underwood, Eliza, Miss -- Pres. inscription, December 24, 1814.
- Juvenile literature -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.