A manual on flower painting in oil colours from nature : with instructions for preliminary practice : also a section on flower painting in water colours, etc. : three illustrations / by W.J. Buckley.
- Third edition.
- London : Winsor & Newton, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1403 G75 M83 1885Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Sheppard and St. John, Printers, 6, St. Bride Street, Ludgate Circue, E.C.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Winsor & Newton. Catalogue of colours & material for oil colour painting, etc., etc. London : Winsor & Newton, 1884.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: on back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Drawing books -- Specimens.Flowers in art -- Great Britain.Painting -- Study and teaching.Sheppard and St. John -- Printer.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1885.
YCBA Collections Search
Muckley, William J, A manual on flower painting in oil colours from nature , 1885
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.