Endangered craft : evolving art : British letterpress today.
- [New Haven [Conn] : Yale Center for British Art, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 41 p. : ill. ; 21 cm. in folder 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3 M34 1993+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Miko McGinty Yale BA 1993, MFA 1998View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Catalog for the exhibition Endangered craft/evolving art, British letterpress today on view February 2 to March 7, 1993 at the Yale Center for British Art"--T.p. verso.
"Three copies of this catalog were printed by a printer 60 onto Mohawk superfine and hand bound. The types used are Gill sans and Adobe Caslon. The images are color copies and regular copies that have been tipped in"--Colophon.
BAC: Limited edition. British Art Center copy is signed by the author and is one of 3 with color photocopies tipped in.
SML,AOB: "This is copy number two"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Exhibitions.Book design -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Catalogs.Letterpress printing -- Exhibitions.Yale Center for British Art -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.