The little flower maker.
- London : A.N. Myers, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 15 x 22 cm. + 1 booklet (12 p.) ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 P35 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Instructions on making paper flowers.
BM (compact edition) v.19 395
Instruction on making paper flowers.
BAC: Cards and instructions laid in tied portfolio with original printed boards.
Date from BM.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Meyers, A. & N. & Co. -- Publisher.Paper flowers.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- .
Lithographs -- .
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.