Paper and its uses : a treatise for printers, stationers and others / by Edward A. Dawe ; withb 35 samples of paper.
- Second edition.
- London : Crosby Lockwood and son, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 162 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1105 D3 1919Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- 35 samples of paper at end.
Printed at the Darien Press, Edinburgh.
First published in London, 1914, in 1 vol.
- Subject Terms:
- Lockwood, Crosby and son -- Publisher.Paper -- Specimens.Paper.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.