Taylor, Isaac, 1759-1829, Scenes of British wealth, in produce, manufactures, and commerce, for the amusement and instruction of little tarry at-home travellers , 1823
- Scenes of British wealth, in produce, manufactures, and commerce, for the amusement and instruction of little tarry at-home travellers / by I. Taylor.
- London : Harris and son, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 301,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA535 T38 1823Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed boards, as issued.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
Printed by Cox and Baylis, Great Queen Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox and Baylis -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1823.Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Harris and son -- Publisher.Industries -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.