San Francisco, 1862 : from Russian Hill ... / C.B. Gifford del. et. lith.
- Additional Title(s):
Panoramic view of San Francisco
- S.F. [San Francisco] : Published by A. Rosenfield, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 2 joined sheets : lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 39 x 266, accordion folded to 39 x 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 40Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes a key to the buildings and sites depicted.
"Printed by L. Nagel, S.F."
"Historical sketch of California ... Towne & Bacon, printers."--verso of cover.
Reps. J.W. Views and viewmakers of urban America, 290
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original green cloth portfolio, stamped in gold; with elastic band and clasp.
Set of five lithographed views of San Francisco, pieced together into one print. Each view was also issued separately. See Reps, nos. 290-295.
- Subject Terms:
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Pictorial works.
- Cityscapes -- California -- San Francisco.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
Panoramic views -- California -- San Francisco.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.