IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Patent Office, Abridgements of the specifications relating to the manufacture of paper, pasteboard, and papier mâchè : part II.-A.D. 1858-1866, 1876
Abridgements of the specifications relating to the manufacture of paper, pasteboard, and papier mâchè : part II.-A.D. 1858-1866.
- London : Printed by George E. Eyre and William Spottiswoode : 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, [173-475,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1080 G74 1876Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: Spine title: Paper, pasteboard & papier mache.
At head of title: Patents for inventions.
"Printed by order of the Commissioners of Patents."
- Subject Terms:
- Eyre, George -- Printer.Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, Pa.). Library -- Bookplate.Paper industry -- Great Britain -- Patents.Paper.Paperboard industry -- Great Britain -- Patents.Papier-mâché -- Patents.Spottiswoode, William -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.