Great Britain. Patent Office, Abridgements of the specifications relating to the manufacture of paper, pasteboard, and papier mâchè : part II.-A.D. 1858-1866, 1876
Abridgements of the specifications relating to the manufacture of paper, pasteboard, and papier mâchè : part II.-A.D. 1858-1866.
- London : Printed by George E. Eyre and William Spottiswoode : 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, [173-475,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1080 G74 1876Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: Spine title: Paper, pasteboard & papier mache.
At head of title: Patents for inventions.
"Printed by order of the Commissioners of Patents."
- Subject Terms:
- Eyre, George -- Printer.Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, Pa.). Library -- Bookplate.Paper industry -- Great Britain -- Patents.Paper.Paperboard industry -- Great Britain -- Patents.Papier-mâché -- Patents.Spottiswoode, William -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.