The world in miniature : consisting of groups of figures, for the illustration of landscape-scenery / drawn and etched by T. Rowlandson.
- London : Published by R. Ackermann, 101, Strand, 1817.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC795 R68 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by L. Harrison, 373, Strand.
Catalogue of books illustrated by Thomas Rowlandson : ... exhibited at the Grolier Club, ... 1916. New York, 1916. p. 59-60.
Contains the same plates, issued in book form, with a printed title page, as 'Rowlandson's world of miniature'. London, 1816.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Composition (Art)Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1817.Harrison L. -- Printer.Landscape drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.