IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland, Eight engravings in illustration of Waverley , 1865]
Eight engravings in illustration of Waverley : for the members of the Royal Association for Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland. 1865.
- [Edinburgh [Scotland] : s.n., 1865].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 44 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 206Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Coleman O. Parsons, Yale PhD 1931View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Each plate is accompanied by a short corresponding excerpt from Scott's novel, on opposite page.
Illustrations by William Miller, Francis Holl, Robert Charles Bell, James Stevenson, Lumb Stocks, and William Forrest; after William Leighton Leitch, Robert Herdman, John Blake Macdonald, Peter Graham, and James Echford Lauder.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1865.Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Waverley -- Illustrations.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.