Portrait of Sir Walter Scott and five engravings in illustration of the Pirate, for the members of the Royal Association for Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland. 1871.
- [Edinburgh [Scotland] : s.n., 1871.]
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 204Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Coleman O. Parsons, Yale PhD 1931Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Robert Charles Bell, Thomas Brown, William Richardson and John Le Conte; after John Watson Gordon, Robert Herdman, Samuel Bough, John Adams Houston, Keeley Halswelle, and William Ewart Lockhart.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1871.Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Pirate -- Illustrations.
YCBA Collections Search
Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland, Portrait of Sir Walter Scott and five engravings in illustration of the Pirate, for the members of the Royal Association for Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland. 1871, 1871.]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.