Six engravings in illustration of Rob Roy : for the members of the Royal Association for Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland. 1868.
- [Edinburgh [Scotland] : s.n., 1868].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 208Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Coleman O. Parsons, Yale PhD 1931View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Each plate is accompanied by a short corresponding excerpt from Scott's novel, on opposite page.
Illustrations by James Stephenson, Robert Charles Bell, John Le Conte, William Miller, William Forrest, and Thomas Brown; after Gourley Steell, Robert Herdman, John Blake Macdonald, John McWhirter, and Samuel Bough.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1868.Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Rob Roy -- Illustrations.
YCBA Collections Search
Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland, Six engravings in illustration of Rob Roy , 1868]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.