IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland, Six engravings in illustration of The fair maid of Perth, for the members of the Royal association for promotion of the fine arts in Scotland, 44 cm.]
Six engravings in illustration of The fair maid of Perth, for the members of the Royal association for promotion of the fine arts in Scotland.
- [Edinburgh [Scotland] : ill. ; 44 cm.]
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 44 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 201Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Coleman O. Parsons, Yale PhD 1931View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by Lumb Stocks, Thomas Brown, William Forrest, John Saddler, and John Le Conte; after Robert Herdman, William Ewart Lockhart, Samuel Bough, George Reid, John Blake McDonald, and James Docharty.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1878.Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Fair maid of Perth -- Illustrations.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.