The royal kalendar and court and city register, for England, Scotland, Ireland, and America for the year 1817 : including a complete and correct list of the 6th Imperial Parliament of Great Britain summoned to meet for their first session in Nov. 1812 : upon a new and more extensive plan than any hitherto offered to the public containing: England : lists of both Houses of Parliament : all the state, law, revenue, and public, offices, at the Court, in the City of London, and different parts of the Kingdom : the army and navy ; baronets, universities, hospitals, &c. &c. Scotland : II. All the peers, baronets : state, law, revenue, and public, offices : universities, physicians, &c. Ireland : III. All the peers, baronets ; all the law, state, revenue, and public, offices ; bankers, deans &c. &c. Colonies : IV. Governors, law and revenue officers, &c. &c. : carefully corrected at the respective offices.
- Additional Title(s):
Royal calendar ... for the year 1817
Royal kalendar ... for the year 1817
- London : Printed for William Stockdale, Picadilly ; Longman & Co., Baldwin ; Wilkie and Robinson ; Sherwood, Neely and Jones ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 396 , 142, 168, 12, 37, , 170-178 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsJN105 .R69 1817Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Bound in contemporary red grained leather.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Registers.Great Britain.
- Registers (Lists)
Almanacs -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The royal kalendar and court and city register, for England, Scotland, Ireland, and America for the year 1817 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.