Taylor's illustrated guide to the banks of the Wye : including Chepstow, Piercefield, Wyndcliff, the magnificient ruins of Tintern Abbey, Monmouth, Ross, Raglan and Goodrich Castles and other parts of the old Welsh borders : with six tinted engravings and a local map.
- Chepstow : T. Griffiths, [1855?]
- Physical Description:
- 80 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 W97 I55 1855 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title on cover: The illustrated guide to the banks of the Wye.
- Subject Terms:
- Wye, River (Wales and England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor's illustrated guide to the banks of the Wye , [1855?]