Salmon, William, ca. 1703-1779, The builder's guide and gentleman and trader's assistant, or, A universal magazine of tables , 1736
- The builder's guide and gentleman and trader's assistant, or, A universal magazine of tables : wherein is contained greater variety than in any other book of its kind, with several new and useful tables, never before published ... / by William Salmon, junior, carpenter, of Colchester.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Builder's guide.
Builder's guide and gentleman and trader's assistant.
Universal magazine of tables.
- London : Printed for James Hodges ..., 1736.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 155,  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH151 S24 1736Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
Advertisements on p. [156-161]
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers, 1556-1785. Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 774
- Subject Terms:
- Building -- Early works to 1800.Building -- Handbooks, vade-mecums, etc. -- Early works to 1800.Building -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1736.Hodges, James -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.